Categories
Uncategorized

RIP

This is indeed sad 😢

A lady identified as Swanky Chinonyenwa from Amawbia in Awka South LGA died from Gas explosion yesterday.

Swanky was said to have gone close to a cooking gas while on call with her mobile phone before the explosion that left her badly injured and was rushed to the hospital where she died off as confirmed.

By Obaino style blog

News*sports*fashion*life style*business*jokes/videos*books*rumors*videos*health*education*religious*winks

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s