MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY AND HOW TO RESPECT YOURSELF
(1) Stop looking for who is not looking for you.
(2) Stop begging.
(3) Stop saying more than is necessary.
(4) When people disrespect you, confront them immediately.
(5) Don’t eat other people’s food more than they eat yours.
(6) Reduce how you visit some people, especially if they don’t reciprocate it.
(7) Invest in yourself. Make yourself happy.
(8) Stop entertaining gossip about other people.
(9) Think before you talk or post,80% of how people value you is what comes out of your mouth and what you write on social media.
(10) Always look your best. Dress the way you should be addressed.
(11) Be an achiever. Get busy with your goals
(12) Respect your time.
(13) Don’t stay in a relationship where you don’t feel respected and valued.
(14) Learn to spend money on yourself. That’s how people will learn to spend on you.
(15) Be scarce sometimes,just as I am now,lol..
(16) Be a giver more than a receiver.
(17) Don’t go where you are not invited and when invited don’t overstay your welcome.
(18) Treat people exactly the way they deserve.
(19) Except they owe you money, two call attempts is enough. If they value you they will call you back.
(20) Be good at what you do and be the best.
Thanks and have a great week ahead spanation 🙋