🟢 Liverpool offer Bayern £22.7m for Thiago, player and club have agreement.
: Reliable source. 🤔
However, there’s still some difference in what Bayern want and what Liverpool have offered.
• According to Constantin Eckner, a writer for the BBC, Times and ESPN, Liverpool have sent in a bid worth £22.7m to Bayern Munich for Thiago Alcantara.
• The Reds have an ‘agreement’ in place with Thiago who is waiting for the two clubs to finalise the transfer fee.
• However, Eckner mentions that Bayern are still holding out for over £27m for the treble-winning midfielder.
• Eckner is not someone who has tweeted out a lot of Liverpool news, but his reliability has been confirmed by Chris Williams, who is a known, trustable source for Bundesliga news and works for The International Sport Press Association.
• If this report is to be believed, then there is a difference of less than £5m between the two clubs and a deal could be struck before the transfer window deadline on October 5.
#Red_Angels. #ThiagoReds. #Ynwa.